Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Thanks Penelope

thanks Penelope
Hi to all who are visiting because of Penelope's very kind link. I wish I had more to show, but I've been spending so much time working on my "Illustration Friday" submissions that I've neglected posting much other than those drawings for Friday's deadline.

I began this blog just 3 months ago and am quick to acknowledge that this would be a pretty lonely little site without Penelope and the wonderful community of people she's created with Illustration Friday. So thank you Penelope, I am ever so grateful for the day I happened upon your site, my own blogging experience has been made ever so much richer because of it.

May I also send thanks to Janee and Wee and Michael and Enid and Vitriolica for their links. You guys make me feel like a star !